5 gode grunner…
- Geneviève C. et.al. “Low-Molecular-Weight Peptides from Salmon Protein Prevent Obesity-Linked Glucose Intolerance, Inflammation, and Dyslipidemia in LDLR2/2/ApoB100/100 Mice1–3”. Journal of Nutrition 2015.
- Véronique O. et.al. “Dietary Cod Protein Reduces Plasma C-Reactive Protein in Insulin-Resistant Men and Women1–3”. Journal of Nutrition 2008. doi:10.3945/ jn.108.092346
- Aslaug, D. et.al. “A low dietary intake of cod protein is sufficient to increase growth, improve serum and tissue fatty acid compositions, and lower serum postprandial glucose and fasting non- esterified fatty acid concentrations in obese Zucker fa/fa rats. European Journal of Nutrition 2014 ;Volum 54.(7) s. 1151-1160.
- Vikøren L. et.al. “A randomised study on the effects of fish protein supplement on glucose tolerance, lipids and body composition in overweight adults. British Journal of Nutrition 2013 ;Volum 109.(4) s. 648-657
- Robert R.W. et.al. “Branched-chain amino acids and muscle protein synthesis in humans: myth or reality?”. Journal of Int Sport Nutrition. 2017; 14: 30.
- Calder P.C et. al. ” Glutamine and the immune system”. Amino Acids. 1999;17(3):227- 41.